TIMBRE (tam-ber) is a local company that focuses on making headphones.
Timbre literally means the color of music, giving the company the perfect name for what they stand for – local art and music.
Timbre recently released a mix tape to help distribute the music of local independent artists. They believe it’s time to open the doors leading underground so these artists can be heard by more people. Your music can be a part of volume 2 of the TIMBRE mix tape! Let’s get your music out there via FREE mix tape card/content distribution, media features, live performances.
How to audition? Simply send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Song MP3 file
- Song lyrics
- Song writeup/description/meaning
- Song info (written by, produced by, etc.)
- Musician info (include links to website, etc.)
- Musician photo
- Artwork JPG / PNG file (e.g. laptop wallpaper art, mobile phone wallpaper art, printable art, etc.)
- Artwork write up / description / meaning
- artist write up (include links to website, etc.)
- Trailer / short film AVI or MP4 files
- film write up / description / meaning
- director / producer write up (include links to website, etc.)
*Musicians/artists/film makers will be required to sign a FREE distribution agreement
To get a better idea on the mix tape, download UNDERGROUND ON THE GROUND: TIMBRE Mix Tape Vol.1 FOR FREE here: www.opm2go.com/tm1
Since we share the same vision, my music prod GRRRL SCOUT will be producing the event to launch the second mix tape! So excited for this collaboration!!