I wanted to have a small dinner party to celebrate my and Maxx’s birthday. I figured somewhere in Bonifacio Global City would be the best choice since it’s in the middle of everything and everyone (note: this is also the reason why I bought a condo there – it’ll be finished in 4 years I’m so excited!!!).
While I was looking for a place to eat and reserving tables, I found out that there’s going to be a huge celebration there this weekend! The BGC Passion Fest happens this November 23-25
Here’s the schedule of what’s happening and it all sounds like so much fun!
NOVEMBER 23: Music Moves. Art Grooves Mobile concert! (6:30PM-12AM)
- 9thSt., Bonifacio High Street (6:30-7:30PM)
- WOLFGANG with 7-piece string/wind band
- Visual performance by Joseph The
- Sand artist
- The Mind Museum (8:30-9:30PM)
- The Brass Munkeys with Jun Lupito
- Graphic artist
- Turf BGC (10-11PM)
- The Fort Entertainment (11:30PM-12:30AM)
NOVEMBER 24 & 25: The Great BGC Outdoor at High Street and High Street Central!
- High Street will be transformed into a big fair ground! (10AM-10PM)
- Giant game installations
- Picnic areas
- Pet shows
- Fair games
- Inflatables for kids
- Magic shows
- Free cotton candy, popcorn and ice cream!
- Kiddie shows at High Street Central Ampitheater (4-6PM)
- Outdoor movie marathon afterwards!
- Toy Story 3
- Finding Nemo
November 25: Ready Set Explore!
- Run BGC at 34thSt. (5AM-9AM)
- Explore BGC’s interactive parks, outdoor art, science museum, and retail playground in one exciting run
- Opening of BGC Christmas at 6PM, High Street Central
+ Take note: a mobile concert means that the performances will be held on an open-wing 12-wheeler truck! It’ll stop at different areas in BGC when the artists perform! How bad ass is that?!
++ Special route of the BGC HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS TOUR during the 3-day weekend!
+++Those who live, work, and study in BGC get a discount for RUN BGC, and special discounts and freebies in selected retail shops and restaurants in BGC.
It’s a fun weekend for your family and friends. Let’s pretend this is BGC’s gift to me because it’s my birthday weekend too!! Hahaha! Everyone please remember to have fun this weekend! Get off the Internet and go get some sun!